Opening Times from Saturday 13th April to Sunday 28th April 2019:
- Sat 10am - 6:00pm
- Sun 10am - 6:00pm
- Mon 10am - 9:30pm
- Tue 10am - 9:30pm
- Wed 10am - 9:30pm
- Thu 10am - 9:30pm
- Fri 10am - 9:30pm
To book parties and group sessions for other times, contact climb [at] boathouseclimbingcentre.co.uk
£5.00 to use the bouldering wall (unlimited time).
Our centre will be perfect for beginners looking to take there first steps into climbing, or for more experienced climbers just looking to stay fresh. We'll be able to cater for large groups, schools, birthday parties as well as one to one sessions. A range of courses and events will take place at the centre, along with bouldering sessions and instructor led sessions. Equipment can be hired from the centre.
- Approximately 300 square meters of climbing surface
- 4.5 meter roof bouldering area
- 8 meter lead walls and top roping systems with auto belays
- Human 'rat run' - A squeeze through cave system in the roof space 6 meters above ground
Members will be able to come along during specified public opening times. Those that require special instruction will be able to book sessions accordingly, competent climbers will be given independent access to the climbing wall.
- 01492 353 535
- climb [at] boathouseclimbingcentre.co.uk
- The Old Lifeboat Station, Lloyd Street, Llandudno, LL30 2YQ
- Boathouse Climbing Centre is expecting to be open 10am-10pm Monday to Friday and 10am-9pm Saturday and Sunday
Want to keep in touch?
We're currently building our brand new climbing wall and getting all of our facilities ready to go, but in the meantime, you can sign up, and we'll let you know as soon as we're open.