Please Scroll down for Information on:
- Toddler / Little Climbers
- Home Education Sessions
- Women's Climbing Group - Women with Altitude
- Further News
Easter Holidays 2024
Love to Climb
Looking for something exciting to do? We have lots of activities to get involved with for Indoor Adventures!
Instructional sessions are available for Climbing and Tunnels with our Leap of Faith and Abseil being available at specific times.
Climbing is suitable for both children and adults, our tunnels are more suited to young people.
Our kids taster sessions are mixed public sessions creating accessible climbing experiences for those just wanting to come and have a climb. Our instructional sessions provide more tailored and extensive climbing experiences for your family / friend group.
Advanced booking is required for all instructional sessions, please phone 01492353535 or email
Please click on the following links for more information about;
Toddler Climbing / Little Climbers
This unique programme uses creative play to engage your little climber. Using methods that are known to aid in physical development as well as helping to build their fine motor skills, we build in educational games also. Of course they don't feel like they are learning, the session is lots of fun and each individual has the space to develop at their own pace. There is no minimum age to start, but to get the most out of the main climbing activity we advise that they are confidently standing and walking. We are now introducing crawlers to the mix. There is no minimum age to start, we are finding that even babies who are pulling themselves to standing can benefit from these sessions, our centre offers a unique space to explore.
We are introducing a split pricing structure to accommodate the level of participation that your child may have, determined by crawlers to walking confidently, prices given below.
Last session in the current block is Friday 9th February 2024
The next block will run from Tuesday 20th February to Friday 22nd March 2024
Both Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons are drop in sessions running for 90 minutes. Turn up at any point and stay for as long as you like during the allocated time frames. Instructors are on hand to assist, advise and lead the tasks but with more time available there will be the opportunity for adults to socialise, and grab a hot drink as well.
- Tuesday's 10:00am - 11:30am on 20/02, 27/02, 05/03, 12/03 and 19/03.
- Friday's 1:00pm - 2:30pm on 23/02, 01/03, 08/03, 15/03 and 22/03.
- Suitable for children from when they are crawling and pulling themselves up through to 4 years old.
- Parents / Guardians are to be active during the session. (Unless taking a coffee break!) Don't panic though you won't need to climb!
- No booking needed for either session, making your visit extra flexible!
- Crawlers £2.50 per session if not accompanied by a participating older sibling at £5 entry.
- Walking confidently £5 per session.
- A 10 Entrance Session Pass priced at £45 can be purchased with no expiry date issued.
Home Education Climbing Groups
We provide climbing experiences for children from 5 years - 17 years of age. The range of sessions focus on physical development and working in partnership with others.
All sessions are led by an instructor and follow a basic structure which allows each individual to develop at their own pace.
These groups are managed externally to the Boathouse Climbing Centre, so please use the following Facebook link to request to join and find out more information on prices and sessions times.
Climbing for Women
Intake Course for Women, Wednesday Evening's 7pm-8:30pm.
Suitable for complete beginners or those wanting to refresh their skills.
The course is rolling, with no set start date, register your attendance with us per week.
Priced at £85 for 6 hours, over and up to 4 weeks. Flexibility is given incase there is a week you can't make.
What does this course cover?
- Bouldering Health and Safety.
- Correct usage of the bouldering wall and introduction to basic movement.
- Auto Belay use which includes clipping in and out, descending correctly.
- Introduction to Ropes including belay technique and devices, tying in, climbing movement and grading and how to hold a fall.
- Looking at Equipment
- How to choose correct shoes, how to fit harnesses and if you need chalk in the moment.
Once this course has been completed you will receive 2 month's free Crew Membership which gives you discounted entry and equipment hire.
Women with Altitude
This group is for women who love to climb who are mostly based in North Wales. The idea is to link in and find other female partners to climb with indoor and outdoor. It started off as a group of mums meeting at the Boathouse Climbing Centre (Llandudno) on a Wednesday and is now evolving into a North Wales wide group.
Please use the link below for more information and to request to join the group or come along to the Boathouse on a Wednesday from 7pm onwards.
- JCM Club Block running from 8th January 2024 to 9th February 2024. More Information
- Conwy Monkeys running from 11th January 2024 to 8th February 2024. More Information
- Birthday Parties are available from 4 years and over. Parties & Groups
- We are now taking School Bookings, contact us Email Enquiry
- Instructional sessions are available. More Information
Call Now: 01492 35 35 35