Boathouse Climbing Centre Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions May 2020
1. The promoter is: Boathouse Climbing Centre (a trading name of Creative Adventures Ltd company no 04529507) whose registered office is at Boathouse Climbing, The Old Lifeboat Station, Lloyd Street, Llandudno, North Wales, LL30 2YG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Boathouse Climbing Centre & View Creative Agency and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/boathouseclimbingcentre/, https://twitter.com/boathousec... and https://www.instagram.com/boathouseclimbing/
6. The competition will be running from the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 25/06/20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply comment on the competition post with the answer to the following question: What year was the Old Lifeboat Station first officially opened?
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, epidemic, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: An annual climbing pass for a minimum of 1 adult or a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children. The winner must confirm the number of passes wanted and then the name of the adult climbers, children can be flexible. Annual pass will begin on date of reopening.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random using software.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can e redeemed.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wales.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.